IRG’s programs are based on the following principles:
- We believe in adhering to the highest standard of professionalism in the operation of our organization, striving for full accountability and transparency.
- We believe that a deeper understanding of different religions and cultures contributes to peace and harmony in the world.
- We believe that diversity of cultures, ethnicities, and ideologies contributes to personal enrichment and social strength.
- We interact with people based on the belief that they are good, decent, and honest human beings, and respect their diverse beliefs and practices.
- We emphasize face-to-face interaction with our audiences as an effective way to overcome stereotypes and prejudice, and build bridges of understanding and friendship.
- We strive to build long-term, honest, and intimate relationships with individuals and institutions by meeting their needs and expectations, valuing their feedback and delivering top quality products and services, based on scholarship.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of behavior and character, including good manners, kindness, sincerity, integrity, authenticity, generosity, and a dedication to continuous learning and growth.
- We subscribe to the principles expressed in the religious clauses of the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution; our products and services are therefore academic, informative, objective, neutral, but never devotional in nature.