IRG is cooperating with Minnesota MSAs to organize a photo contest to capture snapshots of students and community members. The photographs will be on a theme that represents a common value that is cherished by Muslims and the society at large. All photos will be judged by a panel of judges on impact, composition and storytelling effect.
Submit your entry:
Let your friends know it. Use the social media buttons after you submit.
- First place winner will receive $250 and the two runner ups will receive $100 each.
- The MSAs of the three winning entries will receive $300 each!
- All submissions must have the theme “Got Smile? Share it!”
- All Minnesota college students and faculty are eligible to enter the contest.
- Limit 2 photo entries per person. No entry fee required.
- All entries must be submitted on-line between Nov.15th, 2013 and Dec. 15th, 2013 for contest eligibility. Creative photo titles are encouraged.
- Photos (color or black & white) must be your own original work, unpublished and be at least 5 megapixel. No extreme editing.
- Photos must be taken in Minnesota in 2013
- By submitting a photo, you give IRG the right to use it and your name in its publications and events.
- First round: Each MSA selects 5 entries for their own school.
- Second round: Panel of judges selects the top 20 photos.
- Final round: Panel of judges selects the three winners.
- Augsburg College
- Century College
- Inver Hills Community College
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College
- North Hennepin Community College
- St. Cloud State University
- St. Paul College
- University of Minnesota – Duluth
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- University of St. Thomas