Welcome to the Virtual Museum for
the Tracks in the Snow Exhibit
IRG’s traveling exhibit about Muslims Minnesota is the first of its kind in the state to capture the background of this diverse and growing population. The portraits of 25 individuals alongside excerpts from their interviews offer a glimpse into their journeys to the US and their lives in Minnesota.
The exhibit has been shown at prominent art centers such as the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and the Walker Art Center, but it has also been hosted by colleges, city centers, libraries, and businesses.The virtual museum is designed for teachers, professors, and students at schools and colleges who do not find the time to go and see the exhibit in person at one of the hosting sites.
For best viewing experience, we suggest the following steps:
- Expand the virtual museum to fullscreen by pressing on the yellow diagonal arrow on the bottom right corner of the emaze window below
- Use the left, right, up and down arrows to navigate through the museum
- Get to know each portrait featured in the museum by
- Reading the text excerpt
- Listening to the short audio clip (about 2 minutes)
- Listening to the full interview (about 20 minutes)